On episode 9 of the Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Harris O’Malley. Harris is a dating coach who provides geek dating advice at ‘Paging Dr. NerdLove’, as well as on Kotaku and elsewhere. Harris’s impressive work has been featured on Nightline, Vice, The Guardian, New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, Wired, Sex Nerd Sandra, Daily Life, Slate, The Austin-American Statesman, Austin Monthly, Geek and Sundry, Boing Boing, Everyday Feminism, Buzzfeed, The BBC, The New Yorker, The New York Post, The Daily Dot, The Washington Post, Kotaku, Lifehacker, NeilStrauss.com, The Good Man Project, MTV’s Guy Code, The Harvard Business Journal, and many others!
– Harris’ journey from pick up artist to dating coach
– Unlearning pick up artistry bullshit
– The positive sides of the pick up artist community
– Real dating advice for men
– Having a healthy casual sex life
– Models of masculinity
– More practical advice