A 6-week course to maximize your pleasure and take your sex life to the next level.
Shift your shame around pleasure, experience multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms, take charge of your sexual energy and learn how to share this all with a partner.
“If we hold back our energy to avoid feeling our sexual kinks, then we also hold back our deepest gifts.” – David Deida
Do you think pornstars are having great sex?
It actually isn’t that difficult to outperform a male adult film performer. The men that you idolize on screen are not having good sex at all. Here are some quotes from your favourite male pornstars:
Does it sound like these men are enjoying the sex they’re having?
None of these men are experiencing pleasure. Some are even actively inflicting pain on themselves!
Call me crazy, but my opinion is that sex is supposed to be enjoyable and pleasurable.
How many of these men have full body orgasms? Multiple orgasms? Continuous peaks of pleasure?
If you could have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms, full-bodied pleasure, and heightened sexual experiences with a partner, then you’d be light years ahead of these performers.
If you actually experienced pleasure, not just a simple 5 second sticky white crotch sneeze, you’d already be outperforming a pornstar.
Have you ever been worried about your performance in the bedroom?
I’ve been there. In my late teens and early twenties, I bounced between premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, struggling with performance anxiety, watching too much porn and not able to really connect with women.
I have been practicing and teaching ejaculation control, multiple orgasms, jelqing, tantric yoga, sexual kung fu, and pleasure-oriented sex for almost 10 years and I feel deeply called to share these life-changing practices with more men.
Get over 10 years worth of knowledge condensed into 6 weeks and take your sex life to the next level.
Working with Cam has been a transformative experience. I am much more aware of how to manage my sexual energies and have released a HUGE amount of shame around my sexuality as a result of the work we did together. It definitely wasn’t easy, but the growth was worth it for sure.
I truly believe that by expanding your sexual experiences and pleasure you will improve and transform your relationship, career and well-being!
In this course, you will learn:
• The biggest myths about masculinity and male pleasure
• The 6 guiding principles of a great sex life
• All the steps and techniques for lasting longer
• How expanding your sexual experiences can change your life
• What is hindering your capacity for more pleasure
• The three major nerves that facilitate orgasm and how to use them
• How to take control of your sexual energy and libido
• What conscious ejaculation is and how to practice it
• When you should be ejaculating
• Why the way you masturbate is ruining your sex life
• How to give your partner more pleasure
• And much, much more…
Imagine how it would feel to last as long as you want, how it would feel for you and your partner to have multiple orgasms together, how it would affect your life.
This 6 week course is designed to help you:
• Develop ejaculation choice – Choose when you want to ejaculate
• Take charge of your sexual energy – Don’t be dictated by your libido
• Cultivate confidence in yourself and your sexual abilities
• Become a sexual leader both in and out of the bedroom
• Learn to separate ejaculation and orgasm – Experience multiple, non-ejaculatory orgasms
• Manage negative emotions and anxieties – Both sexually and in general
• Improve your overall health – From diet and movement to energy and relationships
• Overcome sexual concerns – Performance anxiety, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
• Experience heightened states of pleasure
• Communicate better with your sexual partner about sexual desires and fantasies
• Become a better lover and share expanded pleasure with your sexual partner
This course is designed to be a condensed, comprehensive guide to transform you into a masterful lover. It is a 3-part process, consisting of preparation work, training exercises, and game day practices (developed by engineer, film-maker and sexuality author Nicolas Spadaccini). You will get step-by-step instructions to learn how to separate ejaculation and orgasm, connect with your physical and energetic body, cultivate your sexual energy and experience expanded states of pleasure that pornstars never will. This systematic and progressive course will teach you how to deeply connect sexually with a partner to explore these heightened orgasmic states together.
What is different about this course and why should you do it?
You may be familiar with other courses teaching similar things for men. Many of these trainings are taught by guys who only have a background in spirituality, like Tantric or Taoist traditions. These guys usually offer some esoteric knowledge about energy centers and circulation, maybe some pelvic floor exercises as well, telling you that all you have to do is some breathing and squeezing and you will be able to have non-ejaculatory orgasms. There is a little bit of value in this. But, what these guys don’t teach you is the deeper psychology and communication tools necessary to actually integrate these practices and experience continuous peaks of pleasure both alone and with a partner. They don’t teach anything deeper because they haven’t studied it. They don’t have a background in psychology, counselling, sexology, sex education and other therapeutic bodywork disciplines. So, they leave many men with half-integrated advice, unfinished business, still needing more help.
In this course, you will actually learn how to completely shift your mindset around sex and pleasure, prioritizing pleasure over performance. It is by doing that, by rewiring your mind, body and nervous system for pleasure through the practical teachings in this course, that you’ll be able to outperform a pornstar. Not only through powerful Taoist, Tantric, and Yogic practices, but also with a deeper understanding of your body, your partner’s body, how pleasure manifests, and how to expand pleasure either alone or with a partner.
Many of the courses that teach a similar subject matter end the teaching at the separation of orgasm and ejaculation. This is all well and good, but if you want to really expand your pleasure both alone and with a partner, you’re going to need to know how to deeply connect sexually not only with yourself but also with another person. You need to learn the communication tools to invite your partner into these heightened pleasure states, to educate them on what is possible for them and their body also. This is called sexual leadership. That is why this course, Outperform a Pornstar, follows a simple yet profoundly effective blueprint of “Preparation – Training – Game Day” to ensure that you’re learning not only about your mindset, body and pleasure but also your sexual partner’s mindset, body and pleasure. With this, you and any sexual partner can have incredible sexual experiences, way better than any pornstar.
How big is your dick?
Have you every worried about the size of your dick? Over 90% of men have at one point in their life, so I’m guessing you have too. I know I have, especially when the average male pornstar’s dick is several inches bigger than the average civilian’s dick. This lead to a lot of anxiety about how much pleasure I could give my partner, if I could satisfy them. None of the courses I took or any of my teachers addressed this issue (until Nic) and so I used to think that size really, really mattered. And, in a way it does. But not in the way you may think.
What if I told you that your dick is actually 3 feet long? Instead of thinking that your dick starts at your pubic bone, where your pubic hair is, imagine that your dick starts at the back of your neck, where the top of your spine begins. Your entire spine is part of your dick and it contributes immensely to how much pleasure you and your partner experience. If your spine is inflexible and stiff then you’re not engaging it and you’re not penetrating your partner with it, so you really are only working with however many inches are in your pants.
I’ll teach you how to open up your spine, how to use it when you’re having sex, how to experience incredible amounts of pleasure both solo and with a partner simply by starting to think of your spine as part of your dick. Size does matter. It matters whether or not you’re spine, your 3 foot long dick, is being used to expand and experience pleasure.
Thanks for the amazing journey of self discovery. You provided so much amazing information, insight, inspiration, knowledge and techniques. You provided a structure and a platform that felt open, yet safe, and strong, yet sensitive. I’ve been amazed at how much I learned. My partner and I are excited to continue the journey. Thanks for helping us begin this very important work
The following charts show psychometrically sound quantitative before/after data from the men who have completed this 6-week course. On the first and last day, I ask men to indicate their response to the following statements from Štulhofer, Buško and Brouillard’s (2010) New Sexual Satisfaction Scale by selecting the option they thought best described their experience (extremely satisfied, very satisfied, moderately satisfied, etc…)
Q: My focus/concentration during sexual activity
Q: The pleasure I provide to my partner
Q: My partner’s emotional opening up during sex
Meet your instructor: Cam Fraser
Sex Coach, Sexologist and Tantric Yoga Teacher
During my late teenage years, I had an uneasy relationship with my sexuality. Marred by insecurities and perceived inadequacies, I had difficulty fully connecting with my sexual partners. I relied heavily on alcohol to inhibit my fears regarding the expression of my sexual desires and cannot recall many times when I was sober during a sexual experience with another person.
I was overly concerned about my sexual “performance,” to the point where that anxiety affected my ability to get and maintain an erection when with a sexual partner or to last for a satisfying period of time – of course, the alcohol didn’t help with this. To compensate, I focused my energy almost exclusively on oral and digital sex, thinking that if I could make up for my lack of penetrative sex by giving my partners pleasure and orgasms by other means, it would take some of pressure off me to “perform.” In a way, this worked. But in other ways, it didn’t.
I wasn’t dealing with the cause of my insecurities and dysfunction, I was applying a band-aid solution that temporarily masked the problem. This resulted in me actively avoided sexual experiences and unceremoniously rejecting the advances of sexual partners. Eventually, this led to mental health issues.
Overcoming these things – becoming comfortable with my sexuality and sexual energy, becoming a confident yet vulnerable lover, becoming clear about my desires and experiences – took time. It wasn’t a “one pill quick fix” or “one weird trick” solution peddled by many “authorities” on sexuality. It took work. I studied psychology, philosophy, massage, Yoga, Tantra (both Classical and Neo), sexology and sacred sexuality in order to better understand my body, my mind, and my sexual self. I learned from many teachers, from many different traditions. And, it took me several years before I felt comfortable teaching others.
As American writer Richard Bach famously said, “We teach best what we most need to learn.” This was certainly true for me. I most needed to learn sexual education and healing, which is what I taught. As professor Howard G. Hendricks has said, “You teach what you know, but you reproduce what you are.” This has been the current phase of my journey, practicing what I preach and fully embodying, fully living the knowledge I’ve acquired.
The more you put in, the more you get out…
This course requires effort and is not for you if:
• You are lazy or lack motivation
• You are looking for a quick fix to solve all your sexual issues
• You are satisfied with having an average sex life
• You aren’t willing to set aside time and space to work on your sexual health
• You aren’t prepared to shift your mindset about sex and pleasure
This course is for you if:
• You want to experience heightened states of pleasure both alone and with sexual partners
• You want to deepen your understanding of your own body
• You want deepen your connection with your sexual partners
• You want to have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms
• You are ready to shift your mindset about sex and pleasure
• You are ready to take charge of your sexual health
• You want to experience pleasure and improvement in other areas of your life
• You want to learn how to communicate and explore sexual desires and fantasies
• You want to become the best lover you can be
I want to tell you how grateful I am for this journey. You had definitely a key role on my recent evolution. It keeps growing man. I feel more and more secure. My orgasm experience has had a spectacular change, thanks to the exercises that you have given me
• Learning how male sexuality is portrayed in the media and how this is affecting your sex life
• Unlearning the mainstream narrative of men’s sexual experiences
• Overcoming your fear of heightened states of pleasure
• Finding and cultivating your “WHY” and your purpose for doing this work
• Developing presence both in and out of the bedroom
• Learn the fundamentals of ejaculation retention and both the scientific and energetic reasons behind it
• Foundational breathing practices: Take control of your breath to separate orgasm and ejaculation
• Accepting, tracking and managing your emotions and energy
• Introduction to edging practices and kegel exercises for non-ejaculatory orgasms
• Discussion of energy levels and how this work can effect your testosterone
• Increasing both your physical capacity and energetic capacity for sexual energy
• Developing confidence both in and out of the bedroom
• Overcoming the downward cycle of performance anxiety
• Learning how to wake up your body’s response to pleasure and how to actually feel sensations
• Guest speaker – Joel Camp, Herbal Alchemist, Kitchen Wizard, Sex Magician and Mescalero
• Introduction to herbs, adaptagens and aphrodisiacs
• Basic recipes for supporting your sexual energy and replenishing after an ejaculation
• Foundations of sex magic and tips for how to practice
• Learning the difference between masturbation and self-pleasure
• Introduction to the practice of Porn Yoga and how to change your porn viewing habits
• Creating and respecting boundaries and how to be a generous lover
• Introduction to the chakras and other energy centers
• Foundations of sexual polarity and how to use it in your sex life
• Unhealthy and healthy masculine and feminine qualities
• Identifying your passion and how to cultivate it to become a passionate lover
• Guest speaker – Rhys Satchell, Spiral Practitioner, Ritual Facilitator, Erotic Artist
• Learning about ritual and why it is important
• How to integrate ritual with your self-pleasuring and with your sexual partners
• Discover the seven elements of erotic ritual
• Male anatomy of arousal: Perineum and frenulum stimulation for multiple orgasms
• Cultivating empathy and how it translates into intimacy
• How to communicate healthily and developing sexual empathy
• The 9 steps of effective communication
• Introduction to prostate stimulation: Massage, play and prostate orgasms
• Developing curiosity around pleasure and in your sex life
• Guest speaker – Kristin Murray Alexi, Certified Yoni Massage Pracitioner and Trainer, Sexologist and Sex Coach Trainer
• Creating safety in a sexual context to help you partner open up
• Developing awareness around receptivity and what it means to be the receptive partner
• Brief introduction to the menstrual cycle as it relates to sexuality
• What it means to be the penetrative partner and how to sexually dominate safely
• Female anatomy of arousal: Vulva and vagina
• How to be sexually spontaneous, creative and flexible with your partner
• Introduction to archetypal sexual genres and practices for each one
• Cam’s advice going forward
• Weekly practice schedules for creating a sustainable daily practice and consistent results
• Access to private Facebook group for support and connection
• Pre-recorded FAQ videos with Cam
• Erotic Tantric massage techniques to give your partner expanded pleasure
• Natural penis enlargement exercises
• Tantric yoga routine for sexual health and vitality
I’ve never met anyone who knows Tantra, neo-Tantra and sexuality as well as Cam does – his knowledge is awesome! I’ve learnt so much from him! You’d be hard-pressed to find a better teacher than Cam. I can highly recommend Cam’s course. His lessons were excellent, the course notes were very clear but also quite scholarly, and there were even regular teaching emails! I think that this course is excellent and I highly recommend it to everyone
The amazing value you’re getting from Outperform a Pornstar:
• 6 transformational digital training units via Teachable
• 12+ hours of detailed video
• 6 pre-recorded FAQ videos with Cam Fraser
• Specifically written, never before released content
• Weekly home assignments and personal practices
• Lifetime access to a exclusive members-only Facebook group
• BONUS – Access to hours of relevant video content
• BONUS – Access to unique written material
Price: $650 USD
Enrolment is now open!
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have a partner, can I still do this course?
This course is both for men who have a sexual partner(s) and men who are single. You will learn masturbation and self-pleasure techniques as well as partnered exercises to use with your future sexual partner, whether that is a casual or long-term relationship. Not only that, you will also learn how to communicate your sexual desires and improve other areas of your life, improving your confidence and helping you attract a partner.
How much time do I need to set aside to do this course?
This course does require you to put in the effort to practice as well as watch the video content. There is about an hour of video content each week and I recommend setting aside a minimum of 10 minutes per day for practices. There are no quick fixes to becoming a great lover. Just like an athlete, you need to prepare, train and show up on game day. It sounds simple, but if you value improving your sex life, you’ll commit the time needed to improve it.
Will this course help increase the size of my penis?
As mentioned above, size doesn’t matter in the way you may think it does. Having said that, there are exercises (jelqing and de-armouring) included in this course that have been shown to naturally increase penis size, if practiced regularly.
When does the course start?
Enrolment is now open! You can begin the course at your own leisure.
What do I get from the course?
Upon registration, you will be directed to the Outperform a Pornstar Welcome Page. There, you’ll have access to the 6 weeks worth of content via Teachable, broken down into 6 units. Each unit contains 1-2 hours of video training. You’ll also have access to a private, members-only Facebook group as well as a 6-week training schedule, including additional written and video resources. You will also receive weekly live group video calls with Cam via Zoom to answer all your questions. These live videos will be recorded and cumulatively added to the course content. You will also receive bonus videos about massage and Tantric yoga sequences at the end of the course.
I have no experience in yoga, qigong, or energetic practices. Will this course be too advanced for me?
This course is intended to be a complete and comprehensive introduction to all the practices. No previous experience is necessary. The depth of the information is also suitable for experienced practitioners and men who already have a knowledge of the topics covered. Everything is explained in detail and is delivered in a step-by-step manner.
What if I don’t have time to go through the course right now or miss a live call?
No worries, you have lifetime access to the course content via the Facebook group so can go through the course at your own pace. The live group video calls are recorded so that anyone who misses the call can watch them later. If you have any questions you want addressed, you can email them to me and I will answer them in the recorded calls.
How long do I have access to the course for?
After purchasing the course, you have lifetime access to the private Facebook group where all the units and the live recordings are accessible. There is heaps of valuable information in this course so you will probably need to review, revisit and re-watch the content several times.
Are there payment plans available?
Due to current situations, I am offering a 3-month interest free payment plan.
I’m gay, is this course suitable for me?
Absolutely! This course is open to anyone who has a penis. Some content my be oriented toward heterosexual men but all the practices and principles in this course are applicable to all men, regardless of sexual orientation. I’ve shared these teachings many gay and bisexual men who have found them to be very valuable.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the digital nature of this course, and the low price offered, no refunds will be offered for this course. My work is tried-and-tested, it is backed by scientific research and therapeutic application. It is effective if you do the work.
Can you guarantee results?
The more you put in, the more you will get out. If you do the work, commit to following step-by-step guidance, and take responsibility for your journey, you will transform your sex life and your life as a whole. This is your own unique process and I’ve ensured you have everything you could possibly need to make this work.
Why should I purchase the course instead of finding a book with this information?
Because there isn’t simply one book with all these practices. I’ve condensed over 10 years worth of studying, learning and practicing into this 6-week course. I’ve drawn on various lineages and teachings, from spiritual and esoteric to scientific and therapeutic, to create a unique offering. This is also a guided course, taking you from beginning practices to deeper psychological shifts, with an experienced instructor to answer any questions you may have along the way. No book will offer you this.
I really want to take this course, but I don’t want to spend the money.
From experience both facilitating and participating in courses like this for many years, I know that financial investment is directly linked to energetic investment. The more you pay for a course, the more time and effort you will dedicate to it. This course is extremely reasonably priced. But, if you think the price is too high, I suggest reflecting on how much you’re willing to invest in yourself to take charge of your sex life and sexual health. This course contains many powerful tools and strategies that can greatly improve your life.
It is worth continuing to be…
• Unfulfilled by your sexual experiences?
• Worried about whether you’re going to last long enough?
• An unsatisfying lover?
• In the dark about your partner’s sexual needs and desires?
• Ignorant about how to channel your sexual energy into other areas of your life?
What a phenomenal course this was! Cam’s knowledge and passion shone through every week, this was incredibly informative and structured very well in my opinion. The home play/exercises we were invited to complete was a gradual build, instead of being overwhelmed by so much info. Glad it was stretched to 6 weeks so I could integrate the teachings every week and wrap my head around what I had learnt.
Then the guests that were brought on to impart their wisdom were also superb teachers in their respective fields. I just wish I had have learnt this at school! Highly recommend to all men out there, it’s a great course that gives a valuable and different perspective to what I’ve learnt growing up
Enrolment for Outperfrom A Pornstar is now open!
Start shifting your shame and expanding your pleasure today!
Enrolment for Cam’s signature Outperform A Pornstar course is now open!
You can start the course at any time. Complete your purchase below to join now.
Use the “Buy now!” button below to purchase access to Outperform a Pornstar for a one-time payment
Use the “Payment plan” button below to purchase access to Outperform a Pornstar on the 3 month payment plan