On The Men, Sex & Pleasure podcast, I chat with Asa Baav, the founder of Tailor Matched – a nationwide thought leader in romantic and sexual compatibility in the UK. As a matchmaker, coach and speaker Asa is on a mission to remove taboo from sexual desires and create the freedom to own your wants and needs in life and in the bedroom. The two of us talk about her matchmaking agency and how it all came about. Asa shares about her approach to matchmaking and the stigmas surrounding online dating services.
– Asa shares about her agency, Tailor Matched
– Matchmaking vs Coaching
– What is sexual compatibility?
– Collecting information about our sexual desires
– Approaching conversations about sexual function
– Dating: Don’t waste your time
– Who is using matchmaking services?
– Expanding the dating pool
– The stigma of using a matchmaking service
– Emphasizing connection over appearance
Tailor Matched’s Instagram: @tailormatched
Asa’s Instagram: @coachwithasa